miércoles, 10 de junio de 2020

My best friend

I have a best friend from seven years ago, I met her at school but we were in different courses because she was a mathematician and I was a chemistry, we got together at all recesses.
Her name is Javiera is very important to me, my family knows her and everyone considers her part of our family, she is a very good person, she always worried about the rest and I am very lucky to have her as my friend.  We always go out on vacation because since we left school it is more difficult to see each other, so my best memories are from summer, go to eat ice cream or dance on the beach and talk about a thousand thing is the best memories. I always see  the positive side and even if we don’t see each other now, when we get together have many things to talk and that is very entertaining, we can be hours talking about different things and that is very important to me, the trust.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario