miércoles, 1 de julio de 2020

A band I like


I don't have a favorite band but if I have to talk about a favorite band I would say that it is Maroon five, it is an American pop rock music band that was formed while they were in high school, its origin was in 2001 in Los Angeles Califronia.
I really like the music of this band, the lyrics and rhythm but also considering that Adam Levine, the singer of the band maroon five, is very charismatic, in concerts as will in the program The Voice where he was a jury and was one  of the most beloved.
My favorite song is payphone I love the rhythm of this song, the story it tells is very nice, the boy tries to save a girl from a bad relation, but he does not use the typical romantic rhythm and then when he calls her on the phone he falls in love with her.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario