martes, 21 de julio de 2020

An expert on your field.


He is Eladio Duran, a teacher of my old high school, still works at school and does workshops for life and religion, even though they are subjects that are considered of little important in the formation of a student, his love for teaching inspired several of my classmates to follow their hearts and study something that would make them happy, he managed to make everyone pay attention regardless of the marks or if this would serve for the PSU , if you ever need advice you can go whith him and he is always there to help with a maximum disposition, I don't know much of his private life as he is rather a reserved person, but I know he didn't have a wife or children until 2017.

Here you can see a photo of the teacher in my eighth grade.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario