jueves, 22 de octubre de 2020

A concert

 A concert that I will never forget was bad bunny in viña del mar in 2019, he is a singer of Latin Trap is 26 years old and was born in Puerto Rico, studied audiovisual communication, but left it to be a singer. The viña festival is in summer almost ending February and is every year, they broadcast it on television so I feel safe to go see it, because it is said that reggaeton concerts in Santiago are something dangerous ( a lot), also I went with 3 friends and we decided to stay a few days later enjoying the beach and summer vacation, the viña del mar festival has a very familiar atmosphere so I was fortunate enough to enjoy the whole show without any worries, the place where it takes place is Quinta Vergara and it is a very small stadium so it didn't matter where you stand or sit anyway you would see the artist very well, what I do remember is that getting the ticket was very difficult because they were sold out very quickly.




3 comentarios:

  1. Wow, I have always wanted to go to the Viña festival, you were lucky to get tickets.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You are very lucky to have managed to buy the tickets!! I didn't reach :( the tickets sold out very quickly

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You're very lucky for the opportunity, i would like to go there, it is one thing that i have to do soon

    ResponderBorrar